• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mborg10

Michael Borg
YAGOONA LIGHTS said:
1st to say you should have purchased a Samsung. much better phone
Not the first time I've said the samsunga not for me. My wife has one and I'm not that fussed. Mac ipad Apple TV and iPhone all sync together with one click in a beautiful harmony.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
Not the first time I've said the samsunga not for me. My wife has one and I'm not that fussed. Mac ipad Apple TV and iPhone all sync together with one click in a beautiful harmony.

1st to totally agree with you.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
logandc99 said:
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:

1st to totally agree with you.

ill be the 1st to point out some important differences

The good old apple/mac/Iphone vs PC/Android/samsung battle

Apples/mac/iphones are for people who want a stable controlled system, the issue with this is that it limits the creativity of many programmers, why is it that we havent seen a decent Mac version of a sequencer.

My wife has an Iphone and I have a Samsung, i love my Samsung because it allows for so much more than what her Iphone can do.

what it boils down to is if you want a controlled system that is reliable but is limited in programming ability then the Iphone and Mac are the choice, because having a tightly controlled OS helps with stability.

If you want something that allows for more freedom with the OS then PC/Samsung is the better choice

The other thing to note is that Macs and Iphones are generally 30% higher in cost for the same hardware specs compared to that of other systems.

How many people do you see using a PC and having a Mac OS installed compared to that of users who have a Mac with windows OS installed.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Let me be the first to answer this one with a evil laugh.
So if we did a survey Most LOR users would be iPhone users and Samsung people would prefer LSP?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Superman said:
So if we did a survey Most LOR users would be iPhone users and Samsung people would prefer LSP?

I would tend to think you are on to something here :eek:

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
1st to say comparing a Windows type operating system to a Unix type operating system is not even debatable.
Unix type wins...hands down. 8)

-Blu

mborg10

Michael Borg
Well firstly I have both. Mac has all music videos photos and what not streamed wirelessly thru the house. Easy one touch system. I don't even own a dad player. When I want something I want it now. My phone needs to be realiable for work and I don't want to fuss around. Sync easily and update easily. I do also have a PC so I can program and play around with YES it lets me change lots of stuff on it which is great but not when I want to relax and watch a movie or listen to music. So basically I have it all mwuhahaha

Bird

LOR user
Fasteddy said:
Superman said:

1st to point out a thread violation ... Eddy did not use '1st' in his reply.

However I will be 1st to agree .. you may be on to something.
Use LOR, have 3 IPhones, 2 IPads and an old IPod. ;)
Also have an old Nook Color (how did that get in there?) :D

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Bird said:
Fasteddy said:
Superman said:

1st to point out a thread violation ... Eddy did not use '1st' in his reply.

However I will be 1st to agree .. you may be on to something.
Use LOR, have 3 IPhones, 2 IPads and an old IPod. ;)
Also have an old Nook Color (how did that get in there?) :D

1st to differ - have iMac, MacBook, iPad and iPhone and using LSP

Status
Not open for further replies.