1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

richardd

Full time elf
First Post on my NBN connection, Only took a year since my suburb became active and A number of complains to my local member!

B_P_J

Full time elf
1st to tell richardd to be quiet :p , NBN was planned for this year in my area but Mr Tony Abbott said NO Fibre to the home, so god only knows when we will ever see anything like that.... we are still in Build Preparation.... not even Build Commenced... my father in law has Fibre to the Home... bastard...

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I'm the 1st to wonder why Ben is planning a year in advance if the move is that far off.

AAH

1st time I've pasted Andrew a Like button
13281257-thumbs-up-like-button-on-white-background.jpg

AAH

Today is my 1st day back on Coke Zero after having a month off it.
Coincidentally today is the 1st of Feb which makes it 1 month since 1st Jan.

mborg10

Michael Borg
My son Zac has spent the last 2 days vomiting coughing not eating and sleeping with a fever of 39.5 then today he wakes up and decides to crawl for the first time.

Habbosrus

Back again
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
My son Zac has spent the last 2 days vomiting coughing not eating and sleeping with a fever of 39.5 then today he wakes up and decides to crawl for the first time.
1st to say awesome! Good onya Zac. You'll need your wits about you now Michael. You're about to find out just how fast toddlers can crawl. Better put your skates on!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:

the 1st time your 1st child crawls is a momentus occassion, but then you realize what it means. When you have a second child you hope they never crawl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.