What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
First to point out "I was Robbed" must have been a NSW ref involved. Someone call ASADA

algerdes

Al Gerdes
1st to realize that if I had been working on props instead of reading all 90+ pages of "firsts", I might actually be done with prep for this year's show. :p

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Superman said:
First to point out "I was Robbed" must have been a NSW ref involved. Someone call ASADA
1st to say i agree. They should be banned until at least the 2nd post on page 100. But if ASADAs history is anything to go by they will probably back date it to page 80.. Aka cronulla.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Superman said:

1st to point out that you may have not been robbed because looks like Bens posts have just simply dissapeared, I wonder what happened to them :eek: ;) :D So if you Queenslanders winge loud enough about being cheated then you may rarely get listened to :eek:

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
1st to point out that as soon as we get close to page 100 i will then go back into the 1st thread and remove previous post somewhere thus keeping us from ever getting to page 100
mwaw mwaw mwaw :eek: :D

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Fasteddy said:
1st to point out that as soon as we get close to page 100 i will then go back into the 1st thread and remove previous post somewhere thus keeping us from ever getting to page 100
mwaw mwaw mwaw :eek: :D
1st to say that it will have to be other peoples 1st posts as to not reduce your total posts of course.

richardd

Full time elf
1st to wonder (or at least post) what sort of prize the generous moderator of the site will give to the person who makes the first post on page 100 in this thread of 1st?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
richardd said:
1st to wonder (or at least post) what sort of prize the generous moderator of the site will give to the person who makes the first post on page 100 in this thread of 1st?

1st prize will be your first post in this thread deleted ;) :D

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Fasteddy said:
richardd said:

Then who will be the First to delete the "Happy Birthday" Thread. that'll drop you back to 2000 post Eddy. mwahahaha

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Superman said:
Fasteddy said:
richardd said:

Then who will be the First to delete the "Happy Birthday" Thread. that'll drop you back to 2000 post Eddy. mwahahaha

If i deleted this thread i think most of you guys would revert back to being a new elf :eek: LOL

mborg10

Michael Borg
Seems like the moderators are trying to achieve world domination one first post at a time.

Everyone is worried about the 100th page but shouldn't it be the 101st page for the winner chicken dinner.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
Seems like the moderators are trying to achieve world domination one first post at a time.

Everyone is worried about the 100th page but shouldn't it be the 101st page for the winner chicken dinner.

1st to say I think you are right
We are trying for world domination

Status
Not open for further replies.