Adelaide/SA "Adelaide" (Strathalbyn) "Last Minute" Mini Mini Mini 11th September (or 10th)

Event details

Event date
Sunday, Sep 11, 2022 Sunday, Sep 11, 2022
Registration deadline
Friday, Sep 9, 2022
Username Guest count Note
D deblen 1
Adsy Adsy 1
SmartAlecLights SmartAlecLights 2
darylc darylc 1

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
When: Sunday 11th September preferable but can do Saturday 10th instead if people prefer
10am to 4pm (or when ever)

Where: 2 Sullivan Road Strathalbyn (55km SE of Adelaide - ie... just down the road ;)

Why: Get together.. catch up.. Visit Wall-E.. Q&A.. Food/Drinks.. Tour of our display etc

As per Len's Mini Mini.. We will provide BBQ foods.. you's bring ya own drinks.
If you wish to bring something that you need help with.. please do.

Sorry for the late notice. We'd be happy to host even if its only a few people.

If interested please leave message in the thread by the Friday before (9th Sept)

Cheers
Kimbo

Adsy

Full time elf
I'm keen @Kimbo3000 as I am curious to to see your display since you made the effort to come past mine a couple of years ago, and also because i couldn't make it to Len's

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
I reckon i could make it that weekend,
just seeing if the other local wants to come for the drive an check out your display

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
Just to clarify.. we're not putting up our whole display.. but we can probably put the tree up (weather permitting).

A lot of the cabling and stuff we've run permanently through the house, to make it quicker and easier to setup each year.. so yous can maybe see something different.

A few props are permanently installed and a couple others we got slack on and didn't take down from last season.. and maybe even the season before also.

But we do do a lot of things different.. so might give some people some different ideas.

samber

Netley Lights
Hi Kimbo sound good for a catch-up but unfortunately I cant do Sunday the 11th as my daughter as a football grand final.

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
Thanks to who ever fixed the event details at the top of the thread.. I dont know how to do that stuff.

Adsy

Full time elf
Yeah thanks guys for a comprehensive look at your display, definitely got some good info and ideas moving forward. 😀👍

darylc

404 darylc not found
Yes thank you very much Kim & Pete, love that mega tree setup!