Looking for Laser Cutting in Brisbane

Mitch_Lohmann

New elf
Hi all,

I am looking for someone in Brisbane who has the ability to laser cut corflute sheets. I have already made the DXF files and am happy to provide the material. I’m planning on making a pixel matrix out of WS2811 pixels for this year and want to break it up into sheets sized at 850x450mm for easy storage. Is there a company you have used in the past that was reasonably priced or do have a laser and want to make some extra cash? I know I could always make it by hand but 500+ holes doesn’t seem too appealing to me and I would like to keep it geometrically accurate.
Thanks in advance for the help. Happy to share the files once I have tested it.

darylc

404 darylc not found
FYI - Typically you are looking for someone with a CNC router not a laser for coro

Mitch_Lohmann

New elf
Interesting, I’ve had access to a laser at past employers for cutting traffolyte labels so my mind went straight to that as I thought it was the most similar. I will have a look for someone with a CNC though as well.

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Yeah I'm sure we can work something out. (Hint, I like JD)
I've got "Karen" living next door to me so we shut the show down at 8pm this year, sorry about that

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
I start at 6pm and it's watchable, by 6:30 it starts to come to life. (Qld time) Brisbane's quite a fair way East

Freman

Uh Oh Elf
Generous elf
If you want to hike up to caboolture I cut my owner this year

Attachments

• PXL_20231206_094420761.jpg
    PXL_20231206_094420761.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19