Permanent Outline for 2024

BigRedNole

New elf
It has been a while since I have thought about adding. Money, time, etc all get in the way. However, technology changes and doing what I wanted appears at first to be much easier or at least more the way I wanted to go about it. I have wanted to put permanent lights under my eaves. The DIY method was never convincing enough to do it. Now they have track systems in place that make it much easier and cost effective. I have seen permatrack and similar products. All require pushing in a lot of bullet pixels. Govee is making some things people are getting, but I don't want that. Then I stumbled upon these puck type lights in a track system. It looks like there are 3 LEDs in each puck, spacing is ~4 inches or 10cm. I have confirmed that they can be connected to a Falcon V3, so that is a plus to start. I am not jumping into anything quickly and I would need to verify quality and source. Below is a link to what I came across. It is about $10/meter and I would need about 60m for my roof outlines.

I just wanted to see what others think of this, have the tried it, or any other opinions?

Puck LED with Aluminum Track