Raspberry Pi 3B+ in stock

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
In addition to a huge number of other blinky bits I have a fair number of Pi 3B+ on my site in stock at the moment. IF anyone is after more than 1 they can message me and I can turn off my sites limit of 1 per order. I have a personal preference for the Pi3B+ over any of the Pi4 range as they are plenty powerful to run FPP and they don't run nearly as hot as the Pi4 range. Most suppliers seem to have stopped selling the Pi3B+ during the shortages.

I also have a few new things on the site including tags that have the most common pigtail wiring configuration on them, whether they are 5V or 12V and on the reverse side an area to put details of the prop like name and/or number of pixels.

Attachments

• Tag5V.jpg
    Tag5V.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Tag12V-rear.jpg
    Tag12V-rear.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Tag-tied.jpg
    Tag-tied.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 13

bpratt

Senior elf
In addition to a huge number of other blinky bits I have a fair number of Pi 3B+ on my site in stock at the moment. IF anyone is after more than 1 they can message me and I can turn off my sites limit of 1 per order. I have a personal preference for the Pi3B+ over any of the Pi4 range as they are plenty powerful to run FPP and they don't run nearly as hot as the Pi4 range. Most suppliers seem to have stopped selling the Pi3B+ during the shortages.

I was waiting till this week to order my second pi3, due to your site limits. :)

Reactions: AAH