Sinnamon Lights 2011 - Videos

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Geoff another fantastic effort. You really should be very proud of what you have done. Set the bar incredibly high this year. Look forward to catching up again with you.

Regards
Bruce

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Hi Robbo
Presently the show runs 6:50 to 10:15 nightly, but may go later when the Traffic builds closer to Christmas.
The show will run till New Years Eve, 31/12 barring unforseen events.
Radio is FM 99.9

Regards Geoff

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Congratulations Geoff on taking out the 4KQ Best Synchronised Display this year. You have a great display and should be very proud.

Great Effort.

Pircy

Full time elf
On Thursday night I was lucky enough to see Aussiexmas' lights in person. They were just amazing to watch. The video does them no justice. The scale of the operation is massive, so much more than the video suggests. I was also very lucky to meet Aussiexmas himself, clad in flashing xmas hat and brandishing a bowl of lollies as he worked the crowd. I wanted to pass on my thanks to him publicly. Though he was busy, he spent almost half an hour walking me through the inner workings of his display, explaining the various lights he used and the rationale for their use. He took me through how he set up his power distribution which with the size of his display, was extremely neat and well thought out. We looked at coro signs and discussed layout. So I wanted to say a big thanks to Aussiexmas for taking the time to teach me about his display. Your a good man, THANKS MATE!!!! :D