Sydney/NSW Sydney mini 2015 looking at 23-24 of may

Status
Not open for further replies.

multicast

Senior elf
Hi, I'd like to come to the Sydney mini, and If you want, i'd be happy to do a session, or workshop. Not sure if it fits you format, to have workshop 'options', but one of the things i've done recently is work on training course for "networks for lighting".

Habbosrus

Back again
I'm keen to attend this year. I have Sandevices E6804's in kit form (1 only) and assembled if they're of any interest. I use HLS as my sequencer. I can probably give a little insight into it if it helps.
What's the story with parking at the fish markets or nearby? Cheap?

mborg10

Michael Borg
Habbosrus said:
I'm keen to attend this year. I have Sandevices E6804's in kit form (1 only) and assembled if they're of any interest. I use HLS as my sequencer. I can probably give a little insight into it if it helps.
We usually get sorted with free parking at the concrete place next door. No guarantees but that's what's happened in previous years.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Habbosrus said:

We get issued passes in our private mail at ACL which allows us to park free in the Boral concrete plant next to the fish markets where there is security, so safe and free parking
I cant see a reason why this will not happen again

firebug

Senior elf
Is there some sort of rough program put together yet as to what might be happening each day? 2nd day is hands on I understand. Just in case some people may be able to get to one day and not both... ;)

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ill be confirming these dates with shire in a week or so as he has just had the birth of his daughter last week.

the second day will be open for people to bring in what they need help with from sequencing to hardware.

the Saturday we need to start working on what people what to learn about post your ideas here

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Looking at getting back again this year if i can save the $$$ after a trip to Dubai in April/May.
My interest is FPP, xLights 4 and also remote WIFI controlled devices.

#1mate

364 Days building 1 night admiring.
Count me in. Have a vested interest in Falcon Player / Raspberry setup.
As well as Light show pro versus Vixen 3.
As well as what is new?

Status
Not open for further replies.