3d printing

RolyT

New elf
Generous elf
Is there a go to company to provide 3d printing services online or in Brisbane? Just looking at getting some mounts for controller to power supply and first quote was $150.. not sure if that's appropriate or not...

It seems most here have there own machines so may not have to worry...?

Any advice appreciated

$150!? you can almost buy a printer for that. Do you have models yet or do you need models too?

Yep, that's a model, how many did you need? if you don't mind the hike to Caboolture I can print that for you, if you need too many it might just cost you a roll of filament :D

Yep, that's a model, how many did you need? if you don't mind the hike to Caboolture I can print that for you, if you need too many it might just cost you a roll of filament :D
Haha thanks. I'm only looking for one at the moment which I think is one mount and 4 little spacers... happy to contribute as required just want expecting $150!!

I could help if you need them, Toowoomba based. 1 off prints are a but more of a pain, but still nowhere near $150. Most of those shouldn't be more than $10 and a setup fee if someone wanted to charge that.

I could help if you need them, Toowoomba based. 1 off prints are a but more of a pain, but still nowhere near $150. Most of those shouldn't be more than $10 and a setup fee if someone wanted to charge that.
Thanks. @Freman had kindly offered to help me out

Shout out if you get stuck, I am in Redcliffe and have one. Not the best one but does the job for me.

Back