Advatek Support

richardd

Full time elf
As you saw in my previous post I thought I had a problem with my controller, I open a ticket with Advatek Support and got a call from Luke, I was at work so he give me his mobile and told me to call him at home I'm in WA so it was at least 8:30PM EST. Luke worked with me to find the problem. The support I received was excellent! Thank you very much Luke!!!!

gerry

Senior elf
+ 1
A few months ago, I had a perceived problem, sent Devo a PM.

He was away overseas on holiday and yet managed to have Luke contact me to assist.

Boof63

Senior elf
+2
as you all know matrix hassles, phone to Luke and Luke and xlights & PIx4 talking perfectly
Can't thank enough for their help and support.
Cheers Boof63

mararunr

Here to learn! (and share)
3505 NW Edgewood Ave, Bentonville Arkansas, USA
Totally agree. Have only reached out once by email with a question but got a quick, courteous, fully explained answer and offer to help any time. That was with my first pixlite board. Have since bought another and will buy more this next year.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Got to give Luke a big thank you. Was having trouble with my controller tonight. Couldn't work out the problem so I rang Advatek at 6pm in the vain hope someone might be there. Anyway Luke answered and helped me work through the problem. Unfortunately it turns out I have a short in the data wire of my mega tree. Probably due to water. Anyway I had blown 2 of the chips before talking to Luke. He told me how to swap two of them out. One does clock and one does data, so the clock ones were still alive. I now have a show minus my mega tree, so at least I still have a show.

So thanks Luke, you went above and beyond. You certainly know your stuff and got it sorted very quickly. Having said that, due to my slow pace with doing the tests Luke asked for I was still talking to Luke after 7pm. Very rare to get that service. So thank you again and I hope santa finds you this year.

Now off to sort out my tree so that two kids that just went to bed sad may be happy soon.

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Advatek is hands down the best support I have ever dealt with! Just want to say thanks to Luke for being patient and helping me out. Advatek support was a breath of fresh air from a newbie that bit off WAY more than he could chew. Thanks Luke!