After 40hrs >Phew !

angus40

Senior elf
Well if any of you are in the cgi field or any form of animation you definitely have a leg up on custom effects
creation and capabilities .
I have about 4 yrs experience with Ae and I must say there is many tricks to learn that there is absolutely no tutorials or how to documentation on .
You learn these as you go I am certain and forget about 75 % of them soon after !
One tip I will add here is be very mindfull of the main composition and subsequent Pre comping .
If not you can be driven batty ! :)
Ok I know >Enough of the rant , lol
Here is what 40hrs in Ae can produce .
enjoy

40hrs

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
That's fantastic Richard. The floor is much better than you had before. My only other comment is I wouldn't take the horse away at the end. It's hard to describe in words but to me it's like you are somehow taking the fun out of the picture. I don't mean to be negative, you have fantastic skills. Just a little feedback from the way it made me feel. Probably would be a different feeling as part of a show but that's just the way I felt when I watched it.

I hope you work in animation or graphics design as part of your day job. You are very talented at it and seem to have an endless supply of ideas and inspiration. I'm very envious. It took me a few nights just to create a rotating disc of changing colours. Keep up the good work.

angus40

Senior elf
I greatly appreciate all your comments and feed back . As members of this hobby I value your opinions .
As far as the horse and pole disappearing It actually re constructs in a different color . I cut the effect a 1 min to reduce render time .
My main goal was to have the effect work fluid in motion .
One of the quirks that few will notice ( but to me was a huge issue ) was to have the floor stationary during the construction and de construction .
Thanks for sharing your thoughts as this help with adding to the creative process .

Richard