Amazing community

DarkwinX

Full time elf
I'd just like to put in a thank you post to this amazing community! I'm in my second year and have been battling the ESTOP failures from last year's pixels.

It's been a frustrating experience replacing every second light. Next year I know to have full string backups!

I had a member of the Melbourne community drop by, on a busy Christmas eve for him, and leave me with some jelly connectors. Hopefully I'll be able to repay the favour soon and pass the love on to someone else in a jam.

Merry Christmas everyone

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
I reckon everyone in the group likes to pay it forward and help each other out. Never be affraid to ask for help or spares either. We all know the troubles and frustrations we face putting on these displays. The community has grown so much that there is likely another member not far from you that you may not even know about!

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Agreed with everything that is said above. The community is what absolutely makes this hobby what it is. Everyone has something to contribute in their own way, and the generosity between members to ensure everyone has a successful show is insane.