3.x Audio no lights

grahami2006

Full time elf
A long time since I sequenced in Vixen but decided to put one together yesterday.
Problem is I have audio from the sequence but no lights are working.

grahami2006

Full time elf
I opened up new sequence and the page came up with all the elements on it. So thought all you needed to do was put a new sequence into it.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Try running one of your old setups to see if you get anything out of it

what version of Vixen are you running

grahami2006

Full time elf
Using 3.2 all old sequences from last year running and have them in a scheduled shoe which has been running for over a week with no problem. Just the new sequence will not attach to the lights but will to the audio.

BTW How are you and the family?

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
I'm sure one of the 3.2 guru's will help - I still use 2.5 for testing, and never looked at 3+. They are going well thanks & congrats for making the final, Jacob showed me today

JPB

Full time elf
I am using the latest production release of V3 and was able to reuse some of last years sequences and was also able to do a couple of brand new ones just by clicking new.

Is just one new sequence that you are having the problem with or do you get the issue with any new sequence you create? For example, if create a test sequence that just flashes one element for ten seconds do you still get no output?

What about making a copy of one of your working sequences and then copying the data across element by element.?

adski

Dave Brown
A few questions that might help to narrow it down:

Have you set up multiple profiles, or are you just using the default?
Are you creating your new sequence in the same profile that the old ones are using?
In the Display Setup screen, are any of the controllers "stopped"? (look for red dots next to controller name)
Are the controllers definitely patched to the correct elements? (select a controller and click on the "Find Elements" icon immediately below the controller list panel)
Do the lights work properly in the preview screen?
Do your old sequences work properly in the sequence editor (as opposed to the scheduler)?

Dave