Boscoyo strip

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Hi All.

Does anyone in SE suburbs of Melbourne have any leftover strips of 1" spacing Boscoyo megatree mounting strip? I'd like to get a feel for what spacing I'd prefer for my megatree build this year but would need to figure out spacing, before I can place orders for pixels and the actual bulk buy strip too.
If a little far away, happy to pay for return shipping :)
TIA
DJ

gerry

Senior elf
Hi,

I have a couple that you can have as later in the year I will be getting more stuff from boscoyo.
Am in Surrey hills.
Regards
Gerry

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
I wouldnt mind having a squiz at it too.
Is the bulk buy still on for the strip? According to the buy post he couldnt find a shipper for the strip so was only doing individual orders. At least that what it read like, a bit confusing....

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thanks Gerry, I'll keep that in mind.
Yes Rod, sounds like (at this stage) shipping of strip to AUS is no cheaper for the bulk buy.
Might check out the website and see what I'm up for

DavidJ247

Full time elf
djgra79 said:
Thanks Gerry, I'll keep that in mind.
Yes Rod, sounds like (at this stage) shipping of strip to AUS is no cheaper for the bulk buy.
Might check out the website and see what I'm up for
Graham and Rod, I'm planning to use around 80 strips this year (though I would buy more if necessary). Perhaps we could split a box since we are all nearby? Wait and see what James comes back with on the other thread but I know he has done a full box deal in the past. I can't find any of the old threads but from memory I think a box was around 200 strips.

darylc

404 darylc not found
DavidJ247 said:
Graham and Rod, I'm planning to use around 80 strips this year (though I would buymore if necessary). Perhaps we could split a box since we are all nearby? Wait and see what James comes back with on the other thread but I know he has done a full box deal in the past. I can't find any of the old threads but from memory I think a box was around 200 strips.

Last time I did a box, it was 135 strips and US$95 postage. The old style strips (much thinner) used to get up to 180 per bo.

Daryl

Baf05

Full time elf
I am looking at this too, I want to update my tree.

The web site says its $1.40 per 95inch strip. Seems very cheep?

Anyone know if this is the correct price?

If it is, it would seem like its cheaper to buy that then the webbing and eyelets I used!