Brightest Pixels? - C9 style

TommyCBurger

New elf
Are there recommendations of pixels that are brighter than others? I've done a house outline with the Holiday Coro brilliant bulb this year and the house looks great. I've always used incandescent c7 bulbs previous and the pixels are not nearly as bright. I'm sure this is a mix of LED's, the need for a facet bulb w/ LED etc... however, i feel there are other non-smart led lights on neighbor houses that are much brighter -maybe because they are designed not to change colors etc?

Thoughts on making my bulbs brighter or strings/vendors that have brighter pixels?

Thanks!

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
I use the same product with 5" spacing, not purchased from Holiday Coro though.. They are diffused so they won't be super bright. They are the only component of my display that runs above 30% intensity. Turn the intensity of the rest of the display down? They aren't overpowering because that's not the intent of the product. No complaints with mine

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Thoughts on making my bulbs brighter or strings/vendors that have brighter pixels?

Thanks!
Dan's covered it by turn the other items down.

To note though that at the bare pixel level i'd say that 100% of vendors will be the same brightness as they all use the same basic LED running at @50mA constant current... nothing special

The only path to more brightness is multiple led's

TommyCBurger

New elf
Thanks Guys! I'm running 8" on the outline, I like the idea of 'adding more pixels' by shrinking the distance between nodes.