Cannot Save E1.31 Outputs

Andy247

New elf
Hi All,

I am trying to test my set up, I can output to lights in xLights and get everything to work, but when I run the show from FPP (Pi 3+) it does not work. I get sound from the Pi, but nothing to my F16 v3. When I go to channel outputs in FPP, I select 2 outputs as I also have a BBB Matrix, I set up both controller configuration here, but then I cannot save.

Anyone come across this before?

Thanks

Attachments

• FPP Channel Outputs Not Saving.JPG
    FPP Channel Outputs Not Saving.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 23

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Can you ping the controllers from FPP, over on the far RH side at the end of each controller row

Dez

Fueled by Christmas - Inspired by You!
I highly recommend jumping into the Zoom room! It is much easier to fix a problem when they can see on your screen and check everything.

Andy247

New elf
they both have the same unicast IP address ? Different universe size 510 and 512 ?
Hi, The top output is 192.168.13.103 and second row is 192.168.13.101
I can get 1 output to save, but I cannot set it to 2 for some reason.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf

tooms

12v4life
Same problem here.. on the latest builds of xlights & fpp, have manually specified the outputs in fpp and it works, uploading from xlights seems borked

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
How about unchecking in xlights the"Full Control from xLights" option on the setup tab for the controllers?

tooms

12v4life
I've been playing around with it all evening, still haven't been able to work it out .. would love to zoom zoom, but don't have a webcam or microphone.

This is the config of my Kulp K32 / FPP in the Xlights controller screen:

Kulp32A.JPG

And this is the F16v3 sitting behind it -

F16v3.JPG

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Try unchecking "Managed"

Uploading from xLights to the controllers should work flawlessly. I haven't tried it since Halloween but xlights had had only one or two upgrades since then. So would be best to hop onto the chat here and all of someone can RDP and check out your setup.