Chromabulb error message

burto51

Full time elf
Have 3 Chromabulb 30" Standing bulbs from ELD, in layout "created a new download" and selected the 30" bulbs, they downloaded; all good. Clicked on the facial expressions in the "faces" section all looked good. Did what I expected.
Saved in layout' after inputting universe address and port number.
When I did a "check sequence" in "tools" got the following 3 error messages
Boscoyo Chromabulb 30 Standing Centre/@Mouth5 Has invalid nodes outside the range of the parent model.

I have checked the node count 143 in the download and on the model, anyone know what this means ? What do I need to do?
Burto51

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
Sounds like the node ranges used for the face effects exceeds the actual total number for that prop. Double check “mouth 5” doesn’t have incorrect node number

burto51

Full time elf
Thanks checked total number of nodes 143 on download and 143 on the model, is "mouth 5" the 5th mouth position down ?? ie Mouth L.
Burto51

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
Try this one
Download and save and use the "Import" model, to left of the download model icon

Attachments

• Singing Bulb Model.xmodel
    9.2 KB · Views: 34

burto51

Full time elf
Thanks, but i must be doing something wrong, tried 3 times to download but given "corrupt file" message by Zip File.
Have 3 copies in my download file but none will open; bugger

Burto

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
Try
Move the download file to your show folder in a known location
Shouldn’t have to unzip it
Then in xLights import the model

burto51

Full time elf
Winner, your file worked, imported your file/face no error message after check sequence. Yes, was me after all

Thanks very much for your assistance

Burto