Converting a LOR sequence to RGB

ezimnow

New elf
Can anyone direct me to a link here or anywhere else that discusses how to convert one of my LOR sequences to RGB.
I know how to use Bob-O's Vegomatic and create all new RGB channels and add them to my LOR sequence. I want to know the easiest way to now take all my channels and move them to the RGB channels and keep the colors that I originally sequenced. So for example Channel 1.1 on LOR is red and 1.2 is green and 1.3 is red and 1.4 is green and 1.5 is Blue. How do I move those channels to RGB?

djohnson1810

Apprentice elf
Can't you just right click on channel 1.1 and then select "convert to RGB"? It will then automatically select the next two channels.

jerrymac

Apprentice elf
Right click on the first channel and select convert to RGB. the prompt will also allow you to enter how many additional channels you want to convert. This is how many new RGB channels not total channels.

ezimnow

New elf
I found the anwer I was looking for...I knew how to create the channel I just wasn't sure on how to copy/paste the colors from a previous regular LOR sequence to RGB...thanks for the replies....