Costco 2017 lights

Kitman

Full time elf
Thought I would start a thread about Costco christmas props for 2017.
The Mrs visited the store this week and took some snaps of a giant LED bear and the regular snowman here in the Adelaide Costco figured I would share for all to see if they wanted to head in to grab one or share other Costco lights for the year, yes they are already in store.
Giantbear.jpg GiantBearspecs.jpg Snowman.jpg

plasmadrive

Full time elf
I bought 4 of the snowmen to animate. They are hoop type and collapse into a 4" box. Well made and they can be separated at the joints with some care.

Kitman

Full time elf
The Mrs took a picture of the box that they come in, should be a little help as you can gauge the size based on the pallet they are sitting on.
boxes.jpg

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
I do not care for the fuzzy stuff they put out these days. I would rather see 1/4 inch wire-frame stuff I can attach pixel clips to.
Have not bought from Home Depot, Costco, Dale Hardware or any other store in years.

diyer

Full time elf
I do not care for the fuzzy stuff they put out these days. I would rather see 1/4 inch wire-frame stuff I can attach pixel clips to.
Have not bought from Home Depot, Costco, Dale Hardware or any other store in years.

Each to their own :)

plasmadrive

Full time elf
this one is well made.. as have been the last several items I bought from Costco.
To answer one question, they don't have a controller, they do have a power supply.. just on..