Display locations: Is yours updated for 2018? New FM frequency option.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
It is that time of year again where many of you will be busy busy with the final setup and testing your 2018 Christmas displays, what with December looming (thanks ChatBot?). AusChristmasLighting's display locations map is a great way for members (and other visitors) to find displays near them. If you have already added your display location prior to this year, I'd encourage you to review your details and update anything as necessary. If you aren't listed on the map yet, let me extend an invitation so you can fix this ;).

To add/update your display listing, click the green "Add Location" or "Update Location" button found here: https://auschristmaslighting.com/locations/. You can also hide your display from the map (perhaps you're having a year off).

This year, I've added an area where you can specify your FM frequency, if you have one, as many animated displays do have a private low-power radio station for their show's music. In the future, the plan is that you'll be able to apply a filter to only see the displays that have music. There are actually a handful of additions/improvements in the pipeline for display locations (one of them I've already leaked...oops). You'll have to wait until early 2019 to find out more about this (and a number of changes coming to other areas of this site) - aren't I such a tease!? xD