Drawing Roof Pixels in LSP with different lengths

Jimbo

Full time elf
Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to set up my roof pixel wise to create one workable large matrix.

I have decided to go with the WS2811 5m strip 10IC per metre due to the recent price drops (using approx 120m)

I have a pitch shaped roof, hence I cannot have a equal size matrix. The lengths vary from 6.7m down to 20cm as it progresses up the roof.

Is it possible to set up as one large item in LSP, so I can spread graphics across it?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Jimbo said:
Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to set up my roof pixel wise to create one workable large matrix.

I have decided to go with the WS2811 5m strip 10IC per metre due to the recent price drops (using approx 120m)

I have a pitch shaped roof, hence I cannot have a equal size matrix. The lengths vary from 6.7m down to 20cm as it progresses up the roof.

Is it possible to set up as one large item in LSP, so I can spread graphics across it?

Draw each strip on your roof then bring these together as one element by creating a layer that is just for the grid on your roof. If you are unsure on how to do this then go here http://lightshowpro.com/content/253-layer-information.html