EFL Singing tree

DodgyDave

New elf
Hi all,
Not sure where to actually post this question but if this is not appropriate here then can someone please let me know where.
Anyway, does anyone have a wiring diag for the EFL Singing Tree with the star topper.
I have found the diag for the tree but does not include the star topper.
Cheers

Dreamin

Full time elf
The star topper is just a standard star in xlights, so you don't need any fancy xmodels for it, you just add it after the tree. Just drag a star onto your layout and create a 50 node 5 point star with two layers (20:30) and pop it at the top. :) Hope that helps.
For the wiring diagram just right click the Singing Tree Star L Model up top and it select wiring view.

2021-11-24 (2).png

DodgyDave

New elf
The star topper is just a standard star in xlights, so you don't need any fancy xmodels for it, you just add it after the tree. Just drag a star onto your layout and create a 50 node 5 point star with two layers (20:30) and pop it at the top. :) Hope that helps.
For the wiring diagram just right click the Singing Tree Star L Model up top and it select wiring view.

View attachment 18913
Cheers mate, I've now sorted that bit out, but can you please explain how to get the wiring diagram for the star, sorry i'm a complete novice.

Last edited:

Dreamin

Full time elf
Cheers mate, I've now sorted that bit out, but can you please explain how to get the wiring diagram for the star, sorry i'm a complete novice.