Exceptional service

brando

Full time elf
In light of recent public tantrums, I have to give a massive shout out to @AAH for a 24 1/2 HOUR turnaround from order to delivery of my HE123Mk2 & BBB.

From VIC to Gold Coast in under a week is impressive atm, let alone this.

Not only that, but Allan has been brilliant in answering my questions and giving me some guidance.

Now I just need everything else I ordered before new year to get here and I can start playing.

Attachments

• FB563037-E3B6-4DDA-9F81-F4F32A31A4A3.png
    FB563037-E3B6-4DDA-9F81-F4F32A31A4A3.png
    241.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 16A32805-9423-46D9-B14A-A86FF06CFD0F.png
    16A32805-9423-46D9-B14A-A86FF06CFD0F.png
    977.3 KB · Views: 38
  • FD89557B-91D9-4535-B5C3-C9D66965790D.jpeg
    FD89557B-91D9-4535-B5C3-C9D66965790D.jpeg
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 38

Snitz87

Lights on Temira
Generous elf
I can't thank Alan enough, even during the busy Decemeber period I managed to get a RPI-28D+ shipped to Darwin in just under 7 days. The service I get from him is amazing, I can't recommend him enough. When ever I needed anything he has it in stock and dispatches it quickly. Thank you for everything @AAH

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
I think 99%+ of the members here have no issues with the quality of product, support, fast shipping, etc from @AAH I got an order in 10-14 days from what I recall to the USA. That whole tantrum was out of his control and any logical individual would understand that the shipping issues are out of Alan's control.

andrewa

Full time elf
Amazing support from Alan as always. Placed a order 26 December, Delivered 30th December.
It was a spur of the moment purchase as I saw a need whilst packing up. Did not expect to get it so fast. So Once again THANKS Alan

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
AusPost surprises me sometimes. On occasion I can get an express post delivery to Perth, Darwin or some of the more regional towns overnight. At other times it's 2-3 days to what was once the guaranteed overnight postcode areas. With covid it really has become very hit and miss. There's border restrictions, drivers isolating and lots of other holdups. International deliveries have been a disaster. In a lot of cases later in the year I upgraded the standard postage that was paid for to express post so that there wasn't an additional week or 2 of waiting.
In 2021 I sent out 800+ orders ranging from 1 pixel tester to about 700 boards in 1 order. I try to get every order out the same day regardless of whether it's a $5 order or a multi-thousand dollar one. I also try to answer emails, sms's, messenger messages, messages on ACL within hours where possible. Phone calls can be a bit hit and miss as when I'm working I often don't keep my phone with me and I've managed to kill my bluetooth kit for the car.
I'm a little bit passionate about Chrissy lights :D

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Just want to add my experience here. I once ordered at around 3pm one day and had the package in my hand (Brisbane suburbs) by 10am the next day. To me that felt like such a personal gesture from @AAH , it felt like "I've got your back".
Another time I ordered during one of the combined lockdowns of Vic and NSW and it took about 5-6 days (boo hoo!); but the day I ordered at 4:30pm I received confirmation from the Post Office (not a shipment request mind you.... from the PO) that they have the package. You can't ask for better than that.
Thank you Master Hanson, expect quite a few orders again from me this year.

Reactions: AAH

brando

Full time elf
Same day dispatch is a massive plus for me, I’ll pay extra for that. I once ordered a golf driver from Golfbox in Perth (so not a small parcel), with time difference it took 20 hours to get from Perth to Gold Coast.

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Further to the above, as I'm just starting, I ordered a DMX2-24 from @AAH just prior to Christmas. I stuffed up on the website, missed the postage option. Alan was very helpful, sorted it all out for me, posted it on Christmas eve! It was in my hands only a couple of days later.
I'm definitely now leaning towards a HE123v2 and BBB as my first controller - it looks very good, and my experience so far with Hanson Electronics has been exceptional!

HertzSwift

Apprentice elf
I've also had very positive expeiences with Alan. Apart from the run-of-the-mill order placed online and shipped, which was very quick, I had a technical problem with one of my PCBs I had ordered. I'm still not sure what I did to damage these componets, but Alan shipped out some replacement parts with my next order and was helpful with suggestions of possible problems.

Though, through his stubbornness, still won't stock 12V pixels haha