falcon srx1 psu problem

So I have two matrix panels that I am trying to use for “tune to signs” and pixel strings on my fence and as soon as I put power to my ammo boxes with my falcon srx1 psu’s on LRS-350’s the matrix panels come on immediately and twinkle white all the time with no sequence running. And the fence light don’t run sequences properly. When I hit the test button on the srx1’s everything works as it should with all 4 test patterns. Matrix’s and fence strings work great for the test functions. So I am pretty sure it’s a setting issue or something else.
I am running off of a falcon f16v4 a receiver chain of 5. I am aware of the pixel sharing. And I am under 700 pixel on all ports.
Can anyone direct me in the right direction.
Let me know if I need to give any other information.
God Bless
Glen

I'd double check the network cable you are using to make sure it is still good and also plugged into the correct smart receiver port. It sounds like either a misconfiguration on the F16v4 and the smart receivers or the network cable is bad and the SR is picking up random garbage.

If you unplug the network cable form the SR to the F16 does it behave the same when when turned on initially?

I will try that and check them. I lol let you know what it does. If you can think of anything else before then let me know. I’m actually away from the house right now.

I second the network cable. I chased a similar problem last year that was a non-standard wired cable (grabbed it without realising, and silly me hadn't marked it as such)

Ok so I went out there and found my network cable to my sr2 port had come unsnapped and was barely in so in about 22 minutes we’ll see what happens when my September 11th show comes on. I think that might have been the issue because when I plugged my matrix’s back up they didn’t come on! Touch back shortly

Hey Glen, FYI - it's probably more polite not to post your questions on multiple forums in future. Post in 1 place if you get no replies or problem not solved in a couple of days then try another forum etc :)

Hey Glen, FYI - it's probably more polite not to post your questions on multiple forums in future. Post in 1 place if you get no replies or problem not solved in a couple of days then try another forum etc :)
Well I apologize for that but to be honest I will probably post on here because I got a quicker response. And I really appreciate it Indigogyre!

Back