G'day all from Ipswich

Jacob Bulow

New elf
Hi all, from Mount walker, Ipswitch region Qld Australia. I've been doing displays for a few years now and would like to get into musical animation of displays in the next few years, if anyone is willing to offer advice on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

bpratt

Senior elf
Welcome aboard.... like you I've done standard displays for a few years, and this year is my first with pixels and animation.

There's a video of getting a display up this late in the year, that you should get on to, perhaps someone else will post a link to it.

Don't expect to get everything you want this year, because it is getting very late, and we're right at the end of October.

But there's nothing wrong with looking towards your 2020 display already. :)

There's plenty of people here, both in the forum and in the ACL Chat room who will be happy to help you out.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL.
There's a number of ACL members around the Ipswich area which you can see in the display location link.
You may be able to visit 1 or more of these to have a chat. At least 1 of them usually does a Halloween show as well. Not sure if he is this year as he's been in U.S. holidaying.