G'Day Everyone

Matt.Lights

New elf
Hi, I'm Matt. New to the whole animated light shows. Have wanted to do this for years, but a few issues have prevented it from happening. Now my girlfriend and I have our own little house, we have two kids together and I have a 14yr daughter as well. We live in the NSW (Australia) town of Kurri Kurri near Newcastle for those who don't know where that is. This year (2021) we have decided that we want to join in the fun of animated light shows. So far, I've been watching a ton of YouTube clips from Keith Westley to Jeff at Canispater Christmas, which has been very help full. I look forward to speaking with people here and learning more about this awesome hobby.

Cheers from Downunder

Matt

jamieh

Flashing light loving Sparky
Hi Matt,

Welcome to ACL

I am starting off this year aswell and have seen lots of Jeff's videos too. They are very helpfull.

When i first joined here i got told to download and read the 101 manual which is full of usefull information.

Best of luck with your planning and setting up for this coming christmas.

Jamie

Kurt87

New elf
Hey Matt I’m over in branxton so not too far away and this year will be my first pixel display too. I’ll keep an eye out for ya. By no means an expert on this stuff but sing out if I can help with anything