Greetings from Nebraska, USA!

Smitty14

New elf
Last year my wife and I took our daughter and granddaughter to look at neighborhood Christmas lights. Several houses had amazing displays, but one prop stood out and excited our granddaughter, the singing Christmas trees. So, my lovely bride said to me, "well, grandpa you know what you have to do, don't you?"
Well... that started my journey back into exterior illumination!
I purchased from Holidaycoro, four singing Christamas trees. I purchased incandescent bulbs, built the frames, and I am almost finished with the fourth tree. I did purchase several sequences as well. I have been looking at three different software to automate the display. Since my simple display uses only four singing trees, I do have hopes of expanding the display the years to come.

Welcome to ACL. xLights is I think the most popular software on ACL. It can be downloaded from the xLights.org website and so far, it is free. Unfortunately for various reasons, Holiday Coro is not represented well on ACL.

For ideas and help, ACL's sections are search-able. The Chat Room typically has someone hanging around or monitoring too.

Welcome to ACL, feel free to search through the forums or ask your own questions in chat or the threads for any specific details you can't find or dont quite understand. Most of all, enjoy the hobby :)

Back