Greetings from Southern California!

SDFredLightShow

New elf
Hi Everyone,
My name's Fred and I'm from Southern California. I've been a fan of controlled Christmas Lighting for a few years now and I'm ready to commit to having a setup of my own for 2019. I've just been going through the very helpful 101 manual to educate myself as much as possible. Looking forward to chatting with you all here soon.

Merry Christmas!
Fred

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL. Nice to see other members from Cali on here! Its all a bit overwhelming to begin with I know... I'm guessing you might be on the Southern California Christmas Lights Enthusiasts Facebook group? Drop by chat and ask away if you have questions. Someone is usually around. MERRY CHRISTMAS and welcome to ACL!

SDFredLightShow

New elf
Welcome to ACL. Nice to see other members from Cali on here! Its all a bit overwhelming to begin with I know... I'm guessing you might be on the Southern California Christmas Lights Enthusiasts Facebook group? Drop by chat and ask away if you have questions. Someone is usually around. MERRY CHRISTMAS and welcome to ACL!

Thanks, uncledan! Yes, I just joined that group which led me to ACL. I've learned a lot from some very useful articles/posts on here. Can't wait to finally get a build started.

Cheers!

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Welcome to ACL. Probably a great time of the year to start getting the bug. Head out and visit a few displays and put together a shopping/wish list. If you can get to @uncledan s display - well worth a visit.

Brad