haha apparently we have a spy here !

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Teresa my wife (crazylightlady ) went outside too look at her lights as she does my thoughts bewdy I had the remote control can watch my stuff on tv hehe ! Then next minute I hear jason come outside daryl is here ok cool ! Thats when I findout darylc the spy is doing live streaming zoom sessions wow very cool ! Just dissapointed didn't knock on the door first and say hello . So my point is, and we have been guilty of in the past ! If lights are on knock on the door as we all like to show what we've done etc and wish a merry xmas . so yes any acl members are welcome to knock on my door and introduce themselves except for the middle of the night when lights are off ! I assume most of us would feel the same way!
But yes that was awesome guys as myself have literally taken a huge amount of photos and video and still there is no way to tottally capture ! Other than being there or now a live stream ! Luckily we caught Daryl later in the act ha ha and was great to catchup and share story's and show our display from behind the scenes. but yes am uncertain if daryl is a spy , undercover boss , a mole , or maybe working for ryansxmaslights as reconnaissance ! Hmmm?
But whatever thanks so much for coming too see our display as you can see how we do it !
And yes I reckons should be a rule if lights are on knock knock knock.?
Oh and yes was good that he left a little letter but didn't put in Santa's letter box !

Last edited:

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
In short. Lights are on bang on the knockers?
I'm always up for an ACL member visit and I've had a few over the years.

Ellis

Naughty Elf
Yeah absolutely, if lights are on I'll chat to anyone, knock away.

Actually if you look across the street, I'm one of those folk having a wine with the neighbours out the front lol

scamper

Dedicated elf
Yeah absolutely, if lights are on I'll chat to anyone, knock away.

Actually if you look across the street, I'm one of those folk having a wine with the neighbours out the front lol
I'm with you... Except, I will be either across the road or sitting on my letterbox with a beer :)
I am in a small country town, so most of the time, especially this early in the month, we just have drive by's.
As it gets closer to xmas, we will be out the front handing out candy canes, popcorn or on the hot nights, slushy's. So no one will get past us :)

Ellis

Naughty Elf
I'm with you... Except, I will be either across the road or sitting on my letterbox with a beer :)
I am in a small country town, so most of the time, especially this early in the month, we just have drive by's.
As it gets closer to xmas, we will be out the front handing out candy canes, popcorn or on the hot nights, slushy's. So no one will get past us :)

Yep same here, several drivebys which we try to make contact with through closed windows :laugh:

Can't wait for some good weather which will bring out the ones that park and walk the neighbourhood

darylc

404 darylc not found
Guilty as charged, yes I did go to 4 ACL members houses last night live on zoom. I only knocked on the door at one and got busted at another!
I'd encourage people to knock on my door only you can't get to it, so you'll have to let me know you're coming or msg me when you are here and I'll pop out to see you

Ellis

Naughty Elf
Guilty as charged, yes I did go to 4 ACL members houses last night live on zoom. I only knocked on the door at one and got busted at another!
I'd encourage people to knock on my door only you can't get to it, so you'll have to let me know you're coming or msg me when you are here and I'll pop out to see you

I'm coming, be there around 2am

Kitman

Full time elf
The question is which 4 ACL members houses did you visit, We know that you were busted by crazylightlady and the grinch but who didn't bust you? Since they live not far from my house I am starting to get nervous hahaha.

Kitman

Full time elf
yeah you didn't bust me @Kitman , I even had to get close to your speaker so the zoomites could hear the music!
Yeah I had a request from the neighbours that it was a little loud and one of the kidletts couldn't get to sleep so we had to turn it down a little, I have to boost one of the songs though as it's a lot quieter than the others, will try and get that done this weekend.

I wouldn't have busted you as I would have been at work, but the Mrs and Kid could have hahaha, maybe I should knock on your door one night after work demanding the lights be put on :p