Has anything changed using advatek assistant

badger4543

Full time elf
Hey guys I need to access my controllers to modify the pixel out put numbers, last year I connected to the controllers via my router and advatek assistant and the controllers would pop up when after searching for them, this year when I try I to search neither of them pop up, not sure if I’m missing something in the process,

Wayne1

Apprentice elf
When I connected mine this year the "Select adapter" was on my wifi network, I had to switch it over to the Ethernet. I run my show off a laptop and turn the wifi off when the shows running, I forgot I turned it back on.

Goliath

Full time elf
As Wayne says, make sure the right adapter is selected, press search, and it should pop up.
If not, make sure the darn thing is plugged into the network, and turned on, check network cables are ok. A cheap network tester is pretty handy to have.
Last year, mid season, my network connection failed to the pixlite. I ran a patch cable out to it. Turned out the Clipsal network socket had separated in the wall cavity (two of them).

badger4543

Full time elf
yeah i got it, i thought i could get to it via wifi from the mac to router but apparently not pluged in a eth cable and bang got it straight away..