Hello From California

merryoncherry

Senior elf
It's traditional to recommend the 101 reference manual to "green and new" arrivals, but I think the following is remarkably better to get started:

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Hello and welcome,

We all had to start somewhere. I took a quick look at your post for help and I'm no familiar with those controllers so you will need to wait for some others to come along to offer suggestions.

Here is the link to the suggested "getting started" reading material.

JerryBecker

New elf
Thank you and that looks so awesome! I have figured most everything out on my display and got everything to work in Xlights model. The only thing I can't figure out is my CCR ribbon tree to work. Everything else is working in my display. I posted in a forum hoping someone would help :) Thanks so much for the welcome

merryoncherry

Senior elf
I did get the wrong idea from "green and new", seems like an exciting setup and you are well on the way! As a fellow Hinks user, I can say the controllers are fine, but I recommend skipping what HC says about them and going straight to videos from the xLights community, it is a much easier approach that is promoted there. Are you letting xLights configure the controller or did you set it up manually?