hello from Jersey Jeff in the U.S. state of New Jersey

JerseyJeff

New elf
Greetings and Happy New year. I have had a display that was started 20 years ago with incandescent, then LED and 4 years ago introduced RGB and FM transmitter programmed to music for the 16 channels of LED, strobes and RGB Orbs, stars and a 12' RGB String tree. For 2023 I want to reduce or eliminate the LED's and go all RGB. Presently I am struggling with deciding on using RGB C7's, C9's or strands of pixels to outline roof etc. For replacing LED's on shrubs I am considering small orbs or triklits - advise greatly appreciated. I am in the unique position of being able to source directly from China through one of my trading company offices, likely our site in Ningbo China where I have seen these lights in use for years. I have my own QC team so we can check each strand before shipping but I need specs to give my sourcing teams. Would post a shot of my home but don't know how to do that on your site. I need to study the 101 manual carefully, that much I have figured out! Thanks and feel free to offer suggestions PLEASE.