Hello from Southern California!

Welcome Moose. Plenty of helpful folks here to help. I would recommend downloading the Aus Christmas Lighting 101 manual first as there is a lot of great information and feel free to ask questions.

Welcome Moose. Plenty of helpful folks here to help. I would recommend downloading the Aus Christmas Lighting 101 manual first as there is a lot of great information and feel free to ask questions.
Thank you! I am still trying to figure out how to read it from my phone - probably have to do it from my PC at home..

Should be able to read it on your phone although it would be more easily read on a larger monitor I would think. Rather than accessing it through the Wiki, it's easier if one downloads the PDF, I suggest that if you have not yet done so. On your phone you will need a PDF app of sorts to open/read the file if one is not already installed.

Should be able to read it on your phone although it would be more easily read on a larger monitor I would think. Rather than accessing it through the Wiki, it's easier if one downloads the PDF, I suggest that if you have not yet done so. On your phone you will need a PDF app of sorts to open/read the file if one is not already installed.

Back