Hello from the USA

LisaMarie

New elf
Preparing for my fist display. I currently only have a 16/50 Megatree. My neighborhood decorates their homes for the city each year to raise money for a local charity or for current community need. Neighbors personally donate about 10k each through the sale of luminaries. On one night we line our streets with luminaries, turn on all our lights and invitie the city in to see our displays. on one special night. Some of our visitors donate as they drive through bringing our yearly fundraiser to about 20k each year.

All that said one neighbor has a wonderful static display as you enter the neighborhood which the kids call the Santa house. It is just covered in lights. I can not complete with that, however having a pixel display will bring a new element to the hood . I am near the end of the neighborhoods display route. hoping as my display grows I will be the crescendo to the neighborhood display.
Thanks for allowing me to join your group your. My sequence wonderful shared sequence will be my display this year as this old lady can only learn so much in a year!

p.s. now that I found your group and sequences I may have time to add some arches.

Lisa

Welcome to ACL Lisa! My display started with a 16/50 pixel tree as well. Great first project. Glad to see other people putting Christmas displays to good use and helping local communities. Best of luck with the display this year!

Back