Hello to all!

Tuke

New elf
Brand new to lighting displays. Ran my first show this year using LOR and all AC lights but now, I want MORE! Switching to XLights and going 90% RGB next year. Definitely more complicated but starting to get the hang of some things.

I live in Texas and am a Marine Corps veteran. I now work as an ICU nurse. I had seen synchronized holiday displays numerous time in the past and always thought about doing one myself. As a veteran, I suffer from PTSD and my doctor decided that I needed a hobby aside from fishing that would keep my mind occupied and take up a lot of my spare time. Well, I now have a boy that is nearly 4 and thought this would be a great time to try a display of my own.

I appreciate all the informative videos that people have posted in an effort to educate us Newbs and am looking forward to sharing my journey with everyone. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a prosperous New Year.

Thanks again,
Tuke

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL Tuke
Make sure that you grab and have a read of the ACL101. It'll help out with lots of info on everything blinky.
Changing to xlights will definitely make your rgb sequencing a lot easier.

Tuke

New elf
Thank you. I had a little issue the other day with effects bleeding over in to other props that for the life of me just couldn't figure out.

No overlapping channels, everything was rendered, sequence was good, etc... Finally gave up and wiped everything and started over. So far no issues.