Hello!

Pavle

Full time elf
Hi All,

just a quick hello to you all.

I’ve been lurking for a little while and decided it was time to read the lighting 101 so have signed up today and started making my way through that document.

Planning to start my first build for next Christmas albeit my plan will be to start with a single mega tree build & incorporate it into my current light plan and add to it annually.

I’ve got a 3 year old daughter so plenty of time on my hands ;)

good luck to everyone with this years displays.

oh I should mention I’m from Sydney (Sutherland Shire / Bankstown border)

Welcome to ACL @Pavle !

Similar to another member who recently joined, they too had ambitions for a display this year with short time remaining.
Like to them; I applaud you've realised the scale of creating a large display. It is disappointing to wait another year but it means this mega tree will be made right and last for years!

Enjoy the forum, someone's always here year long.

Welcome to ACL @Pavle !

Similar to another member who recently joined, they too had ambitions for a display this year with short time remaining.
Like to them; I applaud you've realised the scale of creating a large display. It is disappointing to wait another year but it means this mega tree will be made right and last for years!

Enjoy the forum, someone's always here year long.

thanks Mark,

I’ve already put my lights up for this year, but they’re the off the shelf variety & on there 4th or 5th year now.

Definitely planning on next year and hope to jump in on a group buy or two, although I’m wondering if the 11.11 day sales offer much from Ali Express.

will be posting up a build review in the next few days to see if I’m on the right track

Back