Help required this weekend (Happy to pay) Brisbane

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
Hi All

Sorry I have not been around much. Been busy building (Im in desperate need of help) I need one or 2 people

I'm looking for some help this weekend. Fixing pixels and general problems to compete my show ready for the competition. Im happy to pay a bit of cash if this helps your decision making.

Work will consist of
Repair of pixel strings
Replacement of pixel strings
General faults

please let me know if you are interested asap

Wayne1

Apprentice elf
If you pay my flights, I am happy to come help.

Bad jokes aside, 100k of pixels is impressive hope I could see that in real life one day.

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
If you pay my flights, I am happy to come help.

Bad jokes aside, 100k of pixels is impressive hope I could see that in real life one day.
WA might be a bit far haha.

its up to 150k now

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
I should be able to come over for 6-7 hrs on Sunday. I'll check with the boss 😉
No payment necessary, happy to help where I can

Last edited:

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Sounds to me like you need to find a new vendor. I only have 40k pixels or so but some are going years 6,7,8 with pixels failures I can count on one hand each year

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
Sounds to me like you need to find a new vendor. I only have 40k pixels or so but some are going years 6,7,8 with pixels failures I can count on one hand each year
From the 50k I bought last year id say 35% failed. Im still replacing them now. I have tried another vendor and i got 12.5k replacements

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
That would be awesome. Please let me know
All good, what do you need me to bring?
I'll have my tool boxes in the ute, and I'll bring some soldering gear and a step ladder.
Anything else other than 35k pixels? My display hasn't got that many to begin with! And I'm 5V 😂

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
All good, what do you need me to bring?
I'll have my tool boxes in the ute, and I'll bring some soldering gear and a step ladder.
Anything else other than 35k pixels? My display hasn't got that many to begin with! And I'm 5V 😂
Just tools I think.

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
I reckon it was more like a drop in the ocean, but thank you so much for the kind words and it was my absolute pleasure. I won't be able to come over with the other boys on Saturday but would you have it running Sunday? The Mrs and daughter want to see it after I showed them the photos.
For anyone else in the SEQld corner you have to come and see it, it is jaw dropping!

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
I reckon it was more like a drop in the ocean, but thank you so much for the kind words and it was my absolute pleasure. I won't be able to come over with the other boys on Saturday but would you have it running Sunday? The Mrs and daughter want to see it after I showed them the photos.
For anyone else in the SEQld corner you have to come and see it, it is jaw dropping!
You underestimate what you have done. Again thank you

I can do another one Sunday for you no worries.