HELP with LOR S4 and Alphapix controller

Sponge120

New elf
Hey guys, need some help please. This year I am making the jump from standard to RGB lights. I have a Alphapix 4 controller and use LOR for the sequencing. I know the controller works because i can test it just fine in xlights. I followed a video to configure it for LOR. Did everything they said to do i think. When i try the lights, the smart pixels do not come on. i check the comm listener for LOR it says there is a error on that universe. Been digging on the internet to try and find the solution but no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

multicast

Senior elf
For your Alphapix, you'll struggle to get any support or help for it here. I suggest you call the supplier and ask them for help.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
The reason that support here may be hard to come by is due to the fact that the Alphapix controllers are perceived as direct ripoffs of the Pixlite controllers built by Advatek and previously sold by the distributor of Alphapix.
As comm listener is reporting an error what I'd be checking is that you have the universes that are assigned in your sequences correctly setup in your network setup and that those universes are set to go to an e1.31 output at 10.10.10.10 or whatever IP the board is set to. da_e131 is a great app for testing your lights and controllers prior to using a sequencer.

Happy 1st post btw :)

multicast said:
For your Alphapix, you'll struggle to get any support or help for it here. I suggest you call the supplier and ask them for help.

dmoore

Senior elf
Sponge120 said:
Hey guys, need some help please. This year I am making the jump from standard to RGB lights. I have a Alphapix 4 controller and use LOR for the sequencing. I know the controller works because i can test it just fine in xlights. I followed a video to configure it for LOR. Did everything they said to do i think. When i try the lights, the smart pixels do not come on. i check the comm listener for LOR it says there is a error on that universe. Been digging on the internet to try and find the solution but no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Please feel free to contacts us at support@holidaycoro.com and we'll be delighted to assist you with your setup.