Hi All, I'm newbie Eddy from Belgium.

eddy114

New elf
So eager to learn all (some) about Christmaslighting.
I have so many questions.
What leds, what controllers? what displays? ...
I'm looking forward to learn, talk, share ...

G'day Eddy, welcome to ACL. I was in Belgium last year, Genk to be precise, lovely City, great people.
Grab a copy of the ACL101 manual and have a read, go and watch Canispator Christmas YouTube channel. Jeff has a lot of great content for beginners and a great sense of humour.
Lastly don't be afraid to ask any questions you have, we are all here to learn and get inspiration from each other.
Cheers Bazzy

The ACL101 has a lot of links for lights etc in it. Having a look through the Display Videos link at the top will give you inspiration on what you might want to do. If you don't know what something is called or how something is done. Just ask "how is **** done at **** on this video". Join the ACL chat if you want instant answers to questions.

G'day Eddy, welcome to ACL. I was in Belgium last year, Genk to be precise, lovely City, great people.
Grab a copy of the ACL101 manual and have a read, go and watch Canispator Christmas YouTube channel. Jeff has a lot of great content for beginners and a great sense of humour.
Lastly don't be afraid to ask any questions you have, we are all here to learn and get inspiration from each other.
Cheers Bazzy
Hey Bazzy,
Genk is only 3km from my place.
A pitty that I didn't knew you before.
Cheers Eddy

Hey Bazzy,
Genk is only 3km from my place.
A pitty that I didn't knew you before.
Cheers Eddy
The lake Park in Genk was stunning. I was only there for 2 nights, a very quick visit.
We know each other now so next time I travel to Germany I'll let you know :thumbsup:
Cheers Bazzy
IMG_20190922_175713.jpg

Back