I have alot of post. And not sure where to post in. First off. Thank you superman and Alan Hanson

Junior

Full time elf
First off all, I have nothing to show off. More off a thank you and heres my crappy lights display and first sequence.

These 2 blokes got me started on something that I think I'm hooked on. I am light years away from you season campaingers. But Alan got me started with some hardware, did a team viewer session twice. But Superman I met and I saw and he connected me up with the drivers and explained the fundamentals. I constantly bother these 2 when Im stuck. Just want to say THANK YOU for all you have done for me.

Today I spent like 6 hours sequencing fml. Then I connected everything up. I only had big w lights. I didn't know what pixel lights were, or rgbs. I found out today. If you do the extras with your sequence and timing marks. It makes so much difference. Take the time to do the extras even when time comsuming. I love it. My missus was happy with my first effort and so was my street. It was a great feeling. Ok I will post up my issues I experienced. I will probably post 4 or 5 more threads. Apologies if it gets annoying. Here's my first sequence with my HoHoHoty big w lights. Click on the link, not the pic with play on it.

View: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1746385042102406&id=100001927818157

Last edited:

Junior

Full time elf
I missed timing marks all over the place as I was exhausted after 6 hours. Would of taken you guys under an hour. Some parts I did the extras, some parts I couldn't be bothered. Wish I did now. Really regret it. As one can see when you put the time into the timing marks, its well worth it. DO IT PLEASE! I want to see a season campaigner do it! Please!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I know who can do my sequencing when I get going Junior. I'd hoped to get going today but hopefully I'll progress beyond 2 solar lights tomorrow. There's been at least half a dozen people come past to check out my 2 lights at least :D

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Well Done Junior,That is Just an Awesome effort after a couple of hour in my garage and a crash course in sequencing.
Sorry I haven't been Available of late with work commitments

Junior

Full time elf
Thank you guys. I cannot stop thinking about songs I want to do. Its so exciting.

If anyone knows anyone in Ipswich who is experienced, and can show me how to extend all my light wires, as I want to house my dmx board and power supply in my front room. Please anyone help and show me. I will even try to pay for your time. I had to pack away the board and power supply last night as it couldn't reach the light wires and plug without sitting on a table and boxes.

I hope to fix why in preview why only 3 of my 5 lights don't work. Ellis reckons try rendering then save.

Also if I can make a playlist of all my sequence and play it in the scheduler to play my set every half to an hour. Then turn on Animation so lights stay on while waiting for next the playlist again.

I suck at tutorials. I learn more in person. So if anyone is free, and I know its a tough time. Please help.

Junior Ngatuakana on fb. 0400393678.

Junior

Full time elf
Its rediculous cos the wires only go so far and its way off the ground. So I have to have it sitting on Table, boxes just to reach. Hoping to get all the wires extended inside the house in the front room.

Junior

Full time elf
It didn't work sadly. I pressed render. Then save. But nothing