Impressed with displays in Melbourne’s East

daunce

Full time elf
I took the kids out the other night to see Christmas displays based on the map here.

Thanks to @Croydon Lights, @buzzdude & @battle79 for their displays. Kids loved them.

There was quite the line of cars to see @battle79’s display

It was great to see other displays to get more ideas for myself next year.

@buzzdude I want to know how long it takes to get those lights in the tree. It looks great.

battle79

Full time elf
Hello,

Thanks for the kind words. Apologies for not chatting longer as I was a little busy with guests and handing out candy canes. Really hoping the neighbours are understanding this year as it has been fairly consistently like the other night.

Hope your display is going well, hope to get out and see some displays boxing day.

Regards,
Rowan

buzzdude

Full time elf
Howdy

You should have knocked on my door and said hi. This year it's been a lot busier than the past ones, the neighbours letter box, across from me has been hit 5 times. I've offered to buy her a new one, but she keeps saying no and we straighten it back up :).

With the Gum tree, it takes me about 2 hours to put all the lights up, but I have to make sure that the wind it quite calm, as it does get a bit dangerous.

I'm told by a lot of people that the tree is the best part, so I'll keep climbing it as long as I can.

Merry Christmas Mate @daunce , @battle79 and @Croydon Lights and hope to see you guys at next years Mini,,

Shane