Interactive mailbox

algerdes

Al Gerdes
Is the area directly in front of this mailbox fairly open?

I know of a few little ones here that would jump back when it triggers, and some will end up on their backsides - probably laughing hysterically from the surprise.

Good stuff!

algerdes

Al Gerdes
For some reason when I viewed the pic, I saw my three and a half year old grand daughter on the ground looking up at the mailbox and laughing her self silly. She would turn to grandpa and ask for more money to put in the box so she could see it happen again. :eek:

ShellNZ

Senior elf
lol, yep, hoping that will happen but......more likely scenario is that they will either just keep sticking their hands in and out OR they will pick up the bits of bark in the garden at the base of the mailbox so at the end of the night we open it and out pours a tonne of bark :)

logandc99

Dedicated elf
ShellNZ said:
lol, yep, hoping that will happen but......more likely scenario is that they will either just keep sticking their hands in and out OR they will pick up the bits of bark in the garden at the base of the mailbox so at the end of the night we open it and out pours a tonne of bark :)

Yeah, I'd definitely do that [emoji4]

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
I have been reading this thread since you started it and love the product you have produced! Another quality Shell element.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Looks great Shell. Now all that is needed is that for donations over $50 it lights up the whole house not just the mailbox. Or maybe you get to pick which song you want next.