Kitmans 2017 light show.

Kitman

Full time elf
Well Everything is up and everything is working, except for a few little hiccups, but nothing I couldn't sort out. All seems to be running flawless again this year which makes me happy considering I can't watch it every night so have to rely on it just working.

I have recorded video of the show which I am uploading but here is my DJ Graham creation for all to see.

View: https://youtu.be/xUUpMMRm3ek

And my support club is back again this year hahaha.

buzzdude

Full time elf
Pretty cool. I like the effect on the icicles. Also best animatronic child i have ever seen. Throw some lights on him and you have great addition to the show :D

Kitman

Full time elf
Thanks all. Yes he really does get into the music and lights, he loves it. Unfortunately he doesn't like going to bed without watching the lights every night something the mrs hates me for, last night he fell asleep with his curtain open so he could see the lights flashing as he went to sleep. He seems to be my main audience as I don't see many people stopping by to look, however I am also not home week nights so can't really comment on who stops by during the week.

The best thing about the icicles is that I have made 2 models in Vixen, 1 being the icicles and the other being the top line of pixels in the icicles, this means I have icicles and a house outline that I can play with, comes in handy for my mission impossible intro haha :)