Kulp FM transmitter with Kulp K8B

Anyone tried to use the Kulp FM transmitter with Kulp K8-B? The transmitter (https://kulplights.com/product/fm-transmitter-si4713/) comes with a soldered header and is supposed to be plugged into a header provided on the larger Kulp boards, but the way I read the site, there's nothing preventing it being used with the K8-B as long as there's a way to connect it to the right pins on the Beaglebone black. Has anyone tried this or have a suggestion on how I would go about it?

dkulp

Full time elf
The K8 doesn't have onboard sound so you would need a USB sound device to actually output sound and then use a normal 3.5mm audio cable to go from the sound device to the FM transmitter. To control the transmitter from the K8, you would need 5 jumper wires from the 2x4 header up in the corner between the top differential output and the expansion connector. gnd, 3.3v, scl, sda are on the 4 pins nearest to the edge and map directly to the same pins on the transmitter. The 5th would go from one of the other 4 pins to the RST pin on the transmitter. That's the "Reset GPIO" pin that would be needed to be configured in the VAST FPP plugin. They are P9-17, 18, 22, or 26.

Awsome response Daniel - thanks!! (missed the fact that you had replied until now!). I've got a 3.5mm audio card woking on the just fine now / will look at FM as an option still when I have time. Cheers.