Ledwy Family 2019 Display

MR_kymm4

Apprentice elf
Long time members myself and Kimberly have been hiding in the background for a few years. Our displays have mainly been static displays but this year around June/July we bit the bullet and started talking to the right people within ACL. There is a few people that need a mention straight away and in no order at all, if I've missed you I am sorry but thank you as well. Benslights you have gone above and beyond for us in everyway :), Darylc it all started with you buddy and our first f16v3 then all the other stuff to go with that, thanks. Lithgowlights for all your tech support helping Kim and giving us tips for the the pi cheers. Keithsw111 thanks for your support in helping out a new starter with xlights. Red, Roo, Jarrad, Shell thanks for the zoom chat's...love hanging crap on each other and getting it back in return. Thanks ACL :)

This years show we have lots happening from window displays, Santa in the window, small side show alley and a few interactive machines for the kids. Rather then post a heap of pics on the page here is a link with a few pics and some small videos of this years setup. Cheers all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01j0nxcjxjy1uqu/Video 30-11-19, 12 10 44 am.mov?dl=0 ( overall display video )

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
It's no wonder I keep sending you pigtails. Wow :jawdrop:
Nicely put together control box and very well lit.

MR_kymm4

Apprentice elf
It's no wonder I keep sending you pigtails. Wow :jawdrop:
Nicely put together control box and very well lit.
OMG IM SO SORRY BUDDY - you sir have the fastest shipping ever always happy to support an Aussie before going overseas , from my family to yours Alan merry Christmas and thanks for the goods

Last edited:
Reactions: AAH

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I wish I could get faster shipping at times. Where possible all my deliveries go out the same day with AusPost but they have let me down a number of times with deliveries slower than they should be. I should imagine that it's a 2 day express delivery to Central Queensland but I'd be impressed if AusPost did it overnight.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and I imagine your display will bring lots of joy to the Emerald community.

ICon

New elf
Great display, really inspiring to see.

This year is my first year building a display, highly addictive but very time consuming... especially the things others do not see like control boxes.

Next years shopping list is growing...