LightFactory Personal Edition (now available)

msearancke

New elf
I am pleased to announce after much discussion that we have created a personal edition of LightFactory specifically for this community.

This product is available for $499 and can be purchased from this link:
http://www.lightfactory.net/product_info.php?mPath=7&products_id=34

This license is similar to the 100+ universe professional edition of LightFactory that is valued at $5000 (a 90% discount).

The following restrictions will be applied to the personal edition:
Non commercial license <- This message will be displayed in bold lettering during the startup screen.
100+ universes of output
Comes with standard dimmer and colour mixing fixtures only
Unlock additional fixtures for $50 each (email support@lightfactory.net to request unlocked fixtures)
Email support only

As we are mid versions you will need to download and install the latest build of LightFactory:
http://files.dreamsolutions.biz/Unre...ghtFactory.exe

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the discussion that has lead to this product. We will not be advertising this license outside of the Christmas lighting community.
As an extra incentive to the community, if we reach the 100 unit sale target that started this discussion within the next 3 months then I will remove the additional fixture restriction and unlock all fixtures to those first 100 customers.

Enjoy,
Martin

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Martin

Feeling rather blue today and thought some retail therapy would be in order, but both links you have here are not working, the buy link says missing shop id and the download link just goes to a this page is not available place.

Looks like the links at DIYC are correct.

To all the people expressing interest in this before, lets get behind Martin and show that we really want this product, even if it just discussion.

I am now the owner of some impressive software now to do some video's.

Phil

westy27

Apprentice elf
Gday Guys,

Thought i would just note in here that you can buy Polar CAPTURE from Light Factory for $399 extra.

This is a visualisation software package that can show in real time everything you do in Light Factory.

I understand at this price point, most people won't get it on top of an expensive piece of software but the option is there.

BTW this software retails normally over 1500 pounds for the normal basic edition.

Type Polar Capture into youtube and you can see some of the things it can do.