Lining up props

Ltmup

Full time elf
Experimenting with making some props this morning and my display is going to be awesome ( in my head anyway) . It occurred to me that I would like to be able to let xlights know how my props are aligned front to back so if I do a bounce from centre of roofline it can be mirrored by arches

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Not entirely sure what you're meaning. The xlights 2D layout allows you to line up multiple props or if you want to go the whole hog you can do a 3d preview layout which will allow true front to back and left to right and up and down. Personally I just stick with 2D and use the vertical axis as both the vertical axis for props and vertical spacing to indicate that things are further back in the display.

Ltmup

Full time elf
If I am understanding you correctly I should be able to use 3 D view to line up the centre of 3 arches to the centre of a roof line to sinc effects? My back ground photo is at an angle in 2D.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
If I am understanding you correctly I should be able to use 3 D view to line up the centre of 3 arches to the centre of a roof line to sinc effects? My back ground photo is at an angle in 2D.
Probably easiest to pop up a picture possibly with arrows pointing to what it is that you want synched