LSP update?

Jimbo

Full time elf
There has been no update on the likely release of an LSP update.

The LSP forum and Facebook page briefly mentioned that a beta maybe out in May, but still nothing.

not sure why minleon cannot give an update and likely release of the new software.

I need to start programming in a few weeks and with 2.8 not being compatible with any future releases, I am looking at switching to X light 4.

Minleon really need to put an update out with realistic time frames for LSP users as we need to know whether we have to change platforms for this year's show.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Jimbo said:
There has been no update on the likely release of an LSP update.

The LSP forum and Facebook page briefly mentioned that a beta maybe out in May, but still nothing.

not sure why minleon cannot give an update and likely release of the new software.

I need to start programming in a few weeks and with 2.8 not being compatible with any future releases, I am looking at switching to X light 4.

Minleon really need to put an update out with realistic time frames for LSP users as we need to know whether we have to change platforms for this year's show.

Expect an update in the next 24 hours, there is one coming

kane

Dedicated elf
Jimbo said:

Where did you hear that 2.8 won't be compatible with future releases? In my opinion, that'd be corporate suicide if they didn't offer a way of converting existing sequences over.

Looking forward to hearing what is happening - it's been a while since we've heard anything.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Kane said:
Jimbo said:

Where did you hear that 2.8 won't be compatible with future releases? In my opinion, that'd be corporate suicide if they didn't offer a way of converting existing sequences over.

Looking forward to hearing what is happening - it's been a while since we've heard anything.

Ryan posted that 2.8 sequences would not work with the beta on facebook a few weeks back.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
hope there is no cost due to the update and that the channel limits are increased. with all these matrixes our channel counts are jumping up very high very quickly

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
If there is an update I will pleased, even if I have to change all of my sequences. if it includes talking faces.... 8) .

And I do expect to pay as software takes a big effort and a lot of time.