Making sequencing Easier/Faster

Madko

Full time elf
Hey Guys,
This is my second year doing lightshow to music. I really enjoy the final product however im finding the long lengthly time it takes to complete a 2 song show difficult. I use HLS at the moment and its a great product. It works and does a great job night in night out.
Is there a program or a way to acheive lights flashing when a certain frequency is reached? That way any change in music and the lights would just flash a different sequence? I just really want to reduce programming time.
Maybe a different program or maybe a way in HLS that i have learnt yet?
Cheers

AussieDoug

Full time elf
There are quite a few around that will do a similar thing to this, the only issue is that they take control of the full show & don't let you do any specific animations that you may have wanted. You could split up your elements so part is controlled by you & others by the said programs.
I'm sure a few people will get on here soon & throw up some suggestions.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The result will never be as good as if you sequenced it yourself

But there is a new software package called LED LAB for the Ipad that will allow you to set different shapes, colours and motions to frequency but this does not support E1.31 but instead supports Art-Net which most controllers already support